|Posted date:||November 24, 2020|
|department:||Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department KPK|
|Last Date:||December 10, 2020|
|Address:||Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department, Peshawar|
Pakistan’s National Newspapers today announced the jobs of the Department of Forest Environment and Wildlife Department 2020 KPK. The Department of Wildlife and the Department of Wildlife, KPK, Peshawar recently needed petitions against modern career opportunities in Peshawar. Interested applicants must have literate / primary or equivalent qualification along with relevant experience.
Jobs in November 2020 against the posts of Nob Messenger (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03), and Watchman (BPS-03) in the Department of Forest Environment and Wildlife TV in November 2020. Setting. Appointments against these challenging careers will be made on the basis of an agreement.
- Age: 18 to 30 years
- Domicile must be of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should send their applications along with testimonials to Director Budget & Accounts, Forestry Environment & Wildlife Department, Peshawar.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
- The deadline for the application is December 10, 2020.