|Posted date:||December 21, 2020|
|department:||National University Of Modern Language NUML|
|Last Date:||January 4, 2021|
|Address:||St-3, Block ‘K’ North Nazimabad, Karachi|
Discover “NUML Jobs 2020 Karachi Application Form Download”. The National University of Modern Languages (NUML) has announced the latest opportunities for eligible Pakistani citizens, male / female candidates for career appointments, ie instructors / lecturers, and admissions counselors. NUML Karachi Campus Jobs 2020 Advertisement is open only to eligible, and suitable individuals who actually have the required qualifications. These jobs are to be recruited on a contract / visit basis.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form along with detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs.
- Application complete in all respects must reach through courier on the address, i.e. St-3, Block ‘K’ North Nazimabad, Karachi.
- Job Application Form is available on the website, i.e. https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The closing date for the submission of the application is January 04, 2021.
- Master’s Degree (1st Division) in the relevant discipline, i.e. English, International Relations, Computer Science/IT, Mass Communication, Psychology, Political Science, Management Sciences, and Mathematics.
- The candidates having PhD/MS/M. Phil from HEC recognized University/Institution and having prior teaching experience will must get preference.
- Intermediate/Graduation Degree from an HEC recognized University/Institution along with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing.
- All Educational/Experience Certificates.
About the Company:
National University of Modern Languages, NUML Karachi Campus.
- NUML Address: Regional Director NUML Karachi Campus, St-3, Block ‘K’ North Nazimabad, Karachi.
- NUML Website: www.numl.edu.pk.
- Email Address: [email protected].
- Contact No. 36721027.