|Posted date||December 21, 2020|
|department:||School Education and Literacy Department Sindh|
|Last Date:||January 6, 2021|
|Address:||Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions, Hyderabad|
Discover “School Education and Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest”. The School Education and Literacy Department Sindh needs the services of non-state staff for the newly announced vacancies in Hyderabad. It invites applications from suitable and qualified persons against the career, namely Cameraman / Photographer (BPS-12), Watchman (BPS-02), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01). Only Sindh domiciled male / female candidates are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- The candidates applying for the posts of Chowkidar/Sanitary Worker, are required to appear for a walk-in-interview along with required doucments, i.e. Application, Educational Certificates, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, Experience Certificates, and 02 passport size photographs.
- The interviews will be conducted in Government Elementary College of Education, Gadap District Malir Karachi.
- The applicants who want to apply for the post of Cameraman/Photographer must send their applications along with Educational Certificates, CNIC, Domicile Certificates, PRC, Experience Certificates, and other documents to Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions Sindh Jacobabad Road, Hyderabad.
- The applicants must send their application through registered courier/post by January 06, 2021.
- Women, Minorities, and Disabled persons are also eligible to apply according to their specified quota.
- Graduate along with 05 years of experience of Digital Photography.
- 02 recent passport size photographs.
- Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.